WHY CONTENT MARKETING
- Content marketing leaders experience 7.8 times more site traffic than non-leaders
- Content produces brand recall, which increases engagement
- The median time people spend on articles is 37 seconds–so quality is king
- While content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing, it generates more than three times as many leads
- The majority (88%) of B2B marketers use content marketing in their marketing strategies
- Content marketing drives higher conversion rates
- Email marketing is one of the most effective forms of content marketing
- 73% of major organizations hire someone to manage their content marketing strategy
- Only holds attention for a short period of time
- Interrupts instead of offering something valuable
- Tends to be expensive if all of the campaigns are not successful
- Provide value to the client which creates loyalty to the brand
- Blogs and videos educate the clients so that they can buy in the future
- Create reciprocity amongst clients who may buy out of gratitude/loyalty.
- Attract clients just by writing a blog
- Create viral content linking back to your site
- Through multimedia formats, different parts of the public are attracted
WHAT WE DO
Experience the thrill of knowing that you are getting the latest ideas, trends, and strategies in content, delivered to a qualified audience.
At planned ideation sessions we harvest ideas that differentiate brands, interest customers and lead to often-shared and viral content.
We develop the roadmap for your brand’s content to make sure we make impact and deliver on your objectives.
Brands need concept around which they can structure their communications in a considered, strategically aligned manner.
We have a crack team of in-house and partner creative that will make your content come to life – we do videos, formal and informal writing, design and audio.
We work with other agencies to pull together many disciplines to ensure that your expert partners all link-up to create the best possible 360-degree outcomes.
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
Another way io improve the management of your content marketing. We offer a variety of on-demand software solutions, including collaboration software as content marketing management systems.
Content doesn’t matter – if you don’t have the right eyeballs or ears to experience your message. We amplify our content to make sure it reaches the right person at the right time.
MEASURING AND REPORTING
– We give you real-time, up-to-date, user-friendly reports to track and measure our content’s progress.
Being found at the moment of truth is essential. Our full-service SEO offering includes Strategy, Audits, Technical SEO, Link Building, Content Development, Analysis and Reporting.
Get your content in front of the eyes of millions of interested consumers online. We offer content, community development and management as well as campaign implementation on all popular social networks.
We offer a range of performance media services to SA’s best-loved brands with the aim to maximise audience engagement and drive real conversions.
DATA & ANALYTICS
We use data and sharp analytics to give you the full picture to help drive your business strategy. Know where, how and when your fans are engaging to give you the edge.
SHOW THE WORLD
Catch more of our thoughts on content marketing here
22nd Jun 2017
National Positions has been providing access to Outbrain for brands in South Africa (and across Africa) for the past few years and this question of effectiveness of the Outbrain platform verses other native content platforms […]
22nd Jun 2017
Google released a very vague and a slightly less vague statistic recently. The search engine giant confessed to premier online magazine, Search Engine Land, that it ‘handles trillions of searches per year worldwide’. That, as […]
22nd Jun 2017
The aim of content marketing is to build a qualified digital audience for a brand or company. The philosophy behind it is simple: give people the content with which they want to engage for free […]